Peak Safety offers a complete event safety management service, specialising in ‘beyond the road end’ events, where stabilisation and extrication of the patient to further care is priority.
We can provide:
- Event medical cover. All of our medics are experienced in safety and emergency management in remote locations.
- Safety manager and support staff
- Doctors and advanced medical services
- Event base medical center (6x3m & 6x3m)
- Accident management Kits including oxygen, IV, spine immobilisation etc.
- Vehicles – 4WDs, side by side all-terrain vehicles, quad bikes and dirt bikes
- Water safety – white water rafts, kayaks and motorised safety boats
- Assistance with course scouting and selection
- GPS mapping of the course with all marshal and emergency access points logged
- Height Rigging Services
- Safety plans (that meet Department of Conservation requirements)
In the event of an emergency our staff have a wealth of actual, hands-on experience — not just learnt on a course. Our medics clinical practice level sits between that of a First Responder and an EMT when comparing to the NZ Ambulance Standards, but we differentiate ourselves with our skills and experience in the outdoors sector.
- Stabilise a patient and deliver a high level of emergency care
- Liaise with emergency services
- Provide GPS co-ordinates for rescue helicopter
- Supply documentation including reports to WorkSafe within the prescribed timeframe that ensures statutory requirements are being met.