Adjustable cervical collar used used by emergency personnel for victims of traumatic head or neck injuries to support a patient’s neck and head.
Adjustable to four adult sizes: Tall, Regular, Short, and No-Neck.
Designed for pre-hospital care, the collar features a large tracheal opening to permit easy access for pulse checks and advanced airway procedures and is Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
- Integrated fastener for the Velcro strap
- Locks ensure selected size stays in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visualization through over-sized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through rear panel opening for cervical palpation
Also available in child size