Our rope access courses train those working at height to protect themselves from a fall using best-practice rope systems. This is not a 'theory' course - participants will be training at height, on ropes with the outcome that those who require a rope to access their worksite can be safe and confident in the vertical environment.
Peak Safety will prepare our trainees to:
- Set up basic industrial rope access systems
- Identify hazards involved in this work and learn how to mitigate these
- Work in a safe manner consistent with best practice guidelines for Aotearoa and international standards
- Streamline rescue techniques to ensure these are completed in a safe and timely fashion
- Pre-rig systems for rescue situations – work smarter = not harder.
- Carry out a range of on-rope manoeuvres and techniques that will be encountered in the real world
- Have fun doing it.