Peak Safety offers a complete film site safety management service. We can provide:
- Safety manager and support staff.
- On–set medics. All of our medics are trained and experienced in safety and emergency management in remote locations.
- Doctors and advanced medical services
- Accident management kits including oxygen, IV, spine immobilisation etc.
- Vehicles - 4WDs, side by side all-terrain vehicles, quad bikes and dirt bikes
- Water safety – white water rafts, safety kayakers and motorised safety boats
- Rigging services
- Safety plans and audits
- Assistance with location scouting and reconnoitres
- Specialists in alpine and vertical environment.
- We can also supply skiing, climbing, mountain biking and kayaking talent if required.
In the event of an emergency our staff have a wealth of actual, hands-on experience — not just learnt on a course. All our staff have lead a variety of technical rescues. We can:
- Stabilise a patient and deliver a high level of emergency care
- Liaise with emergency services
- Provide GPS co-ordinates for rescue helicopter
- Supply documentation including reports to WorkSafe within the prescribed timeframe that ensures statutory requirements are being met.